Welcome to the Country Coach International Club
CCI invites Country Coach Owners to join the Club for fun and fellowship. Our Members enjoy Discounts and Special Offers from our many Business Partners to enhance their RV lifestyle. Our website, monthly e-newsletters and a dedicated Club Office provide important links for RV Parts/Service/Repair Centers, even Resorts and other assistance to help our fellow Coach Owners. CCI Rallies are held across the country to provide education, entertainment, services and information for the elite lifestyle you enjoy. CCI Rallies are always open to all brand coach owners.
- A Dedicated Club Office located just miles from where your coach was built to assist you.
- Enjoy the camaraderie shared at Ralliesaround the country.
- Free first year dues to FMCA if you are not already a member.*FMCA membership required.
- Special Discounts & Offers from many CCI Business Partners.
- Receive the On the Road Again monthly e-newsletter.
- One FREE classified ad per year on the CCI website.
- Free Quotes on member preferred RV Insurance Programs.
- Communication is constant through the Members Only Yahoo! Forum.
- Find other CCI members across the country in the Member Directory.
- Connect with the Independent Regional Club’s located around the country.
- Past CCI members whom now own “some other brand” motorcoach can always be members.
Watch for new benefits to be added as our partners and members continue to increase!
Remember when the CCI annual member dues were only $50? Well, we're going retro. The Country Coach International Board of Directors announced a reduction in annual renewal membership dues from $80 to only $50 per member family. This plan was announced at the CCI Rally in Cody, WY in June. CCI members are now invoiced at the low price of $50 on their upcoming anniversary dates. CCI is happy to celebrate nearly 30 years of continuous service to our loyal members!
This will be retroactive from January 2013. Members who paid their 2013 dues since January 2013, can apply the $30 credit by paying just $20 for next year's dues by December 31st, and you will be a member in good standing until your 2015 annual expiration date.
(Example: $80 dues paid in 2/2013 - expire 2/2014. Pay $20 for 2014 dues by 12/31/2013 - dues expire 2/2015. No refunds will be issued.)
Members whose dues have lapsed - now is the time to reactivate your CCI membership for only $50!
New Members save too! Now, you can JOIN THE ORIGINAL COUNTRY COACH OWNERS CLUB for only $75! (The $25 one-time initial fee is the cost for CCI Name Badges.) A reduction in dues does not mean a reduction of benefits! Members continue to receive the multiple discounts for services from our growing list of Business Partners and Service Providers that support CCI with specials for you. Members also receive reduced rally registration fees and many additional offers. Check out the complete listing of features and benefits of belonging to the Fourth Largest FMCA International Chapter found on this website. We are happy to have been serving you since 1984!
RV Industry's Recovery Picks Up SpeedSales have made a big rebound from the steep dec ... [ Read More ] Nov 29
November NewsletterHappy Thanksgiving! We are thankful for our read ... [ Read More ] Nov 6
March 2014 Florida RallySign up for the CCI "Blast From the Past" Rally ... [ Read More ] Oct 18
October's NewsletterTime to "Fall" into the popular On the Road Agai ... [ Read More ] View Announcements Archive >
Register NOW for
"A Blast From the Past Reunion" Rally
March 9-14, 2014, Jacksonville, FL
1. Print & Mail Registration form with payment
(Available in current Newsletter)
to: Kathe Letulle, PO Box 8761,
Hot Springs AR 71910-8761
2. Call Kathe with credit card info: 501.984.3148
[ Newsletter Archive ]
[ Signup Now ]