JOIN THE ORIGINAL COUNTRY COACH OWNER’S CLUB, the Fourth Largest FMCA International Chapter, serving owner/members since 1984!
CCI is a membership-based organization open to all Country Coach Motorhome owners.
CCI is aSocial Networkof over 300 member families living coast-to-coast who communicate one-on-one or in groups through this Internet website.
CCI supports and manages up to five Festive Rallies nationally at exceptional venues and for attractive fees (often co-sponsored with other Country Coach Clubs). For Rally questions call or eMail Tammy Toalson at (850) 866-5758 orVPRallyCoordinator@countrycoachclub.com
CCI is cost effective. Membership is only $50 a year. Members can also earn $25 CCI Bucks for each contribution to the eNewsletter (technical or DIY articles; RV travel reports; photo essays; etc.). You can apply your CCI Bucks to pay annual dues or as a credit toward a Rally Fee.
Get Special Discounts & Offers - two examples:
1. Free Quotes on member preferred RV Insurance Programs:
2. One FREE classified ad for a month, once a year in the CCI website; and in one eNews issue a year.
So join the fun . . . just go to the Join/Renewal TAB and complete our short application! For Membership questions call or eMail Buddy Bordes at VPMembership@countrycoachclub.com or (504) 982-1635.
As a Chapter of FMCA, CCI members are supported by a network of enhanced benefits available through your FMCA membership. Click here to learn more: www.fmca.com.
For members visiting this website for the first time
: To login, at the top of the page, click login, enter your email address. You will need a password. Click Forgot password and follow the simple process, you will be sent a new password. Login with that password. You can change to another password you prefer after logging in if you wish.
Upcoming Events Rallies in 2022
Registration for Spring Gulch is open! See details below.
Registration will open soon for other rallies.
We will announce when each rally opens for registration. Spaces are limited so monitor this website weekly and register early! To Register click on the link below or go to the Events Tab above.
No upcoming events
Registration for the rally in New Holland, PA July 15 to 22, 2022 is open. There are a few things about this rally (and Cajun Palms) that are different. I wanted to explain here ahead of time so everyone will understand.
1. Longer rally. The club decided to go with a 7-night rally. We did this for a few different reasons. The rate for the campground is better. There is so much to do in the area. The extra time will give us a more relaxed rally with more time to visit, have tech talks and to venture out on your own. The rate for 7 nights full hook ups is $554 for PA. I know this is pricey, but this is the going rate for the area and cheaper than the per night rally rate.
2. Camping included in the rally fee. The campground required us to put up a deposit or individually book all the sites by mid-February. The club decided rather than rush everyone to make their reservations so early that we would put up the deposit. This translates to you paying for your camping with your rally fee.
3. Same great value. As always, the rally fee for this rally will be $150 per member and $200 per non-member but when you register you will be paying for 7 nights camping ($554) as well as the rally fee.
4.No need to call the campground. We will be working with the campground for your site reservations. If you have specific requirements (ie handicap), then let me know.
5. Hard deadlines!The deadline for registering for this rally is June 15th. The deadline for cancelling is also June 15th. Registrations cancelled after June 15th may not be eligible for refund due to prepaid costs for the rally. Rally reservations cancelled before the deadline will incur deductions for non-refundable items (i.e. credit card fees, prepaid fees).
6. Limited availability. We were only able to book 30 sites. There will be a waitlist started when/if those 30 are booked. Those on the waitlist will be offered any spots created by cancellations.
7. You must pay when you register. As stated above, refunds will be available up to the deadline but due to the limited number of sites and the club being responsible for the site fees, we must require you to pay when you register.
Although we won’t have the schedule complete registration is open!